Miller House Gluten Free English Muffin
Special Equiment: 6 3-1/2 ring molds
1-3/4 cups King Arthur gluten-free flour
2 1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp active dry yeast
1-1/4 cups Milk, warmed to 80°-100° F*
4 TBS Butter, melted
* Any type of milk, skim, 2% or butter milk
1. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Ina separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Blend the wet into the dry using a whip.
2. Scoop into heavily buttered ring molds.
3. Allow to proof for 30-50 minutes.
4. Bake with steam** in a preheated 400ºF oven for 20-minutes or until done.
** Place a baking pan of water on the bottom shelf of the oven.